Jill Dailey, CZT
Currently teaching home parties and classes, if interested contact email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Jill
Not an artist? No worries, if you can write your name with a pencil, you can learn the Zentangle® Method. Most important is a willingness to try! You may be surprised how fun it is and how quickly you could learn to draw beautiful pen and ink images using structured patterns.
The Basics: Zentangle® 101 (white 3.5 paper tiles, black ink)
Introduction to the Zentangle®Method
Book-ish Zentangle Class Options
- Mini-books (they make great gifts and cards)
- 3Z and other bookmarks
- Journal covers
- Found Poetry
- Zentangle Inspired Art: Tangled Lettering
Zentangle Inspired Art Classes: * I can customize these classes and parties based on your interests and requests.
- Spring Zentangle Class: Garden inspired tangles
- Summer Zentangle Class: Ocean inspired tangles, seashells, spirals
- Fall Zentangle Class: Autumn leaf inspired tangles
- Winter Zentangle Class: Snowflake and Evergreen inspired tangles
Participant fees vary for classes, parties and workshops.
- Class/Party/Workshop times: 1 ½- 2 ½ hours (depending on type of class/party.)
- Art-starter supplies and kits provided.
- Additional Zentangle® Method supplies will be available for purchase, if you get excited and want to do more!