Diva Challenge 272:
- Black and white Zentangle tile and add red
- Extra challenge have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously! (I needed the extra challenge as you will see below:)
Part of first tile that I liked…
And then PINK happened…
“Arghh, breathe, let it go”
The white Gelly Roll and red micron did their own “dance” and the “pink” runneth over!
- Tangle life lesson 1:) Pink happens… (note-to-self stay away from red ink and white Gelly Roll pens unless you want pink)
- Tangle life lesson 2:) Rixty (variations) and Waltz (Diva Dance variation) are very fun to draw, pink or not.
- Tangle life lesson 3:) There is always another tile to try…
- Munchin and (a rounded fan design, which may not be an official tangle pattern – I gave a look on Tanglepatterns.com, but still not sure …)
- When I tangled the rounded fan shape, I was thinking “rounded Munchin/topped with a touch of Crescent Moon.” Since I am a writer, I love to name things. If this one doesn’t have a name, and I were to name it as a tangle, I would call it “Fair Us Wheel” in a nod to Ferris Wheels from amusement parks. Again, not sure, so I am going to defer to part 2 of the Diva’s Challenge and not worry t00 much about its origin at the moment.
Hope you were seeing red (and not pink) if you took the challenge:)